Connect your SATA or IDE devices such as Hard Drives, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, etc to your USB 2.0 port. Allows the connection of one IDE and one SATA device simultaneously to act as a bridge for data transfer. Supports both 3.5" and 2.5" IDE as well as SATA drives. Backing up, moving or achiving your notebook or PC HDD files has never been easier with the USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE adaptor device.
Features of USB 2.0 to SATA / IDE Adaptor Cable
- Supports 2.5"/3.5"HDD and 5.25" CD-ROM/DVD-ROM. It is also Bundled with a SATA to USB Adapter.
- The USB 2.0 to IDE Drive Adapter implements a bridge between one USB port and one ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port.
- Simultaneous connection of SATA and IDE devices at the same time for data transfer.
- This Adapter turns any standard IDE device into a convenient external drive.
- The USB 2.0 Adapter Converter for SATA HDD. Connect any SATA device to your USB 2.0 Port.
- Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, backup files, or store large file archives on hard drives.
- The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design.
- The adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and IDE hard drives.
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, Mac OS
- USB to IDE/SATA adapter
- AC Power adapter and cord
- USB Cable
- SATA Cable
** Picture for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly.